Taste of the wild South West Canyon 12,2 kg
Out of stock
Taste of the Wild Southwest Canyon Dog Food with with Ox and Wild Boar
Taste of the Wild Southwest Canyon with Ox and Wild Boar is an ultra-quality dog food designed to provide your pet with all the nutrients it needs every day, whatever its age and breed. The ox and wild boar meat provides a sensational flavor that all dogs love and also provides the amount of protein that your pet’s body needs.
Oceanic fish meal is another great ingredient in this dog food due to the action of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids on the skin, coat and general condition of the body, making them much healthier.
The production of this food has been carried out without any type of cereal and gluten, responsible for food intolerances and allergies in animals, which makes it one of the healthiest foods you can give your pet. In addition, among its ingredients there are great sources of fiber that your dog’s intestinal flora will thank in the form of balance: yucca extract and dried chicory root..
A balanced diet would not be without fruits, vegetables and greens, that is why this food includes them providing vitamins for dogs that reinforce the body’s natural defenses and cellular health with vitamins A, C and E. On the other hand, red fruits, which are an important part of the composition of this dog food, provide antioxidants that protect against cellular aging and free radicals..
The good nutrition provided by this food is completed with minerals (zinc, selenium, iron and calcium) that will keep your dog strong, healthy and full of vitality. In addition, the carbohydrates from the sweet potato and potato will fill your dog with energy throughout the day.
Another ingredient that stands out within the vegetable group, due to its high fiber content, is the tomato. Fibers are essential for easy and correct digestive processes. In addition, the tomato is a natural pantry of vitamins and antioxidants, among the most beneficial, beta-carotene and lycopene.
On the other hand, this dog food is considered natural because it is free of microorganisms and products, since the water with which it is hydrated follows a process of osmosis that purifies it. In conclusion, your pet will enjoy a lighter and healthier digestion.
Finally, Taste of the Wild Southwest Canyon with Ox and Wild Boar has a balanced dose of proteins and amino acids, making it an indispensable food for your pet’s tissues. Likewise, the chelated minerals it contains favor a rapid absorption of nutrients.
This natural dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the American Association for Feed Quality Control Officials (AAFCO).
- Natural food that offers an original blend of tasty ingredients for your pet.
- Your pet will have a healthy skin and coat.
- Free of cereals and gluten, main causes of allergies and food intolerances in dogs.
- Great contribution of energy due to the carbohydrates of sweet potato and potato.
- Purified water in its preparation, free of chemicals and microorganisms.
USE AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Natural dog food with an original mix of flavors: beef, wild boar, fruits, vegetables and oceanic fish meal, which will provide omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, highly enriching the health of your pet’s skin and coat.
- Ingredients: Beef, peas, chickpeas, lamb meal, canola oil, eggs, boar meat, ocean fish meal, brewer’s yeast, tomato pulp, flaxseed, salt, choline chloride, chicory root extract, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca extract, dried fermentation products of enterococcus faecium, lactobacillus casei, lactobacillus acidophilus, lactobacillus plantarum, dried fermented extract of Trichoderma longibrachiatum, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, choline chloride.
- Analytical composition: Protein (29%), fat (15%), moisture (10%), fiber (4.5%), calcium (1.9%), phosphorus (1.1%), zinc (150 mg/kg), selenium (0.4 mg/kg), omega-6 fatty acids (2.4%), omega-3 fatty acids (0.3%), vitamin E (150 IU/kg).
- Metabolizable energy: 3600 Kcal/kg.
- Additives: Vitamin E, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, potassium iodide, thiamine monohydrate (vitamin B1), manganese oxide, vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin H, calcium proteinate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin D, vitamin B2, folic acid.
|Categorías del producto|
There are no reviews yet.