Taste of the wild Pacific Stream dogs 2kg
6 in stock
Taste of the Wild: adult dog food with Salmon
Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Canine with Smoked Salmon is a dog food for dogs of any age and size. The good daily nutrition of your pet is guaranteed because it is one of the best dog food of super premium quality. Its selected ingredients provide all the nutrients your faithful friend needs to feel healthy and vital, especially the smoked salmon meat, rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids that help the health of the skin, coat and the good condition of the body in general.
On the other hand, this natural feed is made without using gluten or cereals, which guarantees that your pet is free from allergies or food intolerances caused by these ingredients. In addition, the contribution of fiber is very important for the health of the intestinal flora and the immune system. This fact has been taken into account in the manufacture of this dog food by adding dehydrated chicory root and Yucca schigera extract among the ingredients.
The body’s natural defenses and cellular health are also protected in a balanced diet such as Taste of the Wild Adult Salmon, as its composition provides important vitamins for dogs (A, C and E) through fruits, vegetables and greens. For their part, the red fruits included in this dog food are especially beneficial, as they provide antioxidants that defend cells against free radicals and cellular aging. Another star ingredient is tomato, essential in dog food, as it provides fiber that promotes digestion, excellent vitamins and antioxidants such as beta-carotene and lycopene.
Thanks to the contribution of minerals such as zinc, selenium, iron and calcium, your dog will be full of strength and vitality with this canine food. In addition, the carbohydrates from the sweet potato and potato will also give your dog energy for the whole day.
In the preparation of Taste of the Wild feed for adult dogs with Salmon, the processes have been taken care of to the maximum, including the treatment of water that has been used in the manufacture, so that it has been subjected to osmosis leaving it free of chemicals or microorganisms for your faithful friend to enjoy it clean and healthy, favoring their digestion.
The tissues and systems of your pet’s body benefit in general due to the protein balance and the adequate supply of amino acids that this dog food provides. In addition, its ingredients include chelated minerals, which help nutrients to be absorbed more quickly.
ADVANTAGES OF TASTE OF THE WILD WITH SALMON FOR ADULTS:
- Natural dog food with smoked salmon, beneficial for skin, coat and body.
- Free of cereals and gluten to prevent allergies and food intolerances.
- Balance of the intestinal flora through the contribution of fiber.
- Reinforcement of natural defenses thanks to vitamins.
- Strength, vitality and energy due to minerals and carbohydrates.
USE AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Natural dog food in the form of standard size kibbles, measuring about 0.8 -1 cm in diameter..
- Taste of the Wild Pacific Canine with Smoked Salmon is suitable for dogs of all sizes.
Nutritional description and composition of Taste of the Wild Salmon:
- Ingredients: salmon, fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dehydrated chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, Yucca schidigera extract, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei and Lactobacillus plantarum, dehydrated Trichoderma longibrachiatum.
- Analytical composition: protein (25%), fat (15%), moisture (10%), fiber (3%), calcium (1.9%), phosphorus (1.1%), zinc (150 mg/kg), selenium (0.4 mg/kg), omega-6 fatty acids (2.4%), omega-3 fatty acids (0.3%), sodium (0.25%), vitamin E (150 IU/kg).
- Additives: vitamins (vitamin E, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid) and minerals (iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, manganese oxide, manganese proteinate, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite).
- Metabolizable energy: 3600 Kcal/kg.
|Categorías del producto|
There are no reviews yet.