Taste of the wild High Prairie dogs 2kg
Out of stock
Dog food Taste of the Wild High Prairie Canine with Bison and Venison
Taste of the Wild High Prairie Canine with Bison and Venison is a premium quality dog food ideal for providing a healthy and balanced daily diet for your pet, regardless of breed or age. It is a natural dog food with an irresistible taste provided by the bison and venison meat, which also provide the amount of proteins and fats that your friend needs.
This dog food has been prepared without cereals and gluten, thus preventing the onset of diseases resulting from allergies and food intolerances. Important nutrients that are present in this excellent dog food are those provided by fruits, vegetables and greens. Their contribution of vitamins A, C and E strengthen the natural defenses and cellular health of your pet’s organism.
From its fruit composition, we will make special emphasis on red fruits such as blueberries and raspberries, responsible for providing the necessary antioxidants to combat external agents and free radicals, thus favoring the cellular anti-aging of your animal.
In addition, the general condition of your dog will be that of a strong and healthy animal, full of energy thanks to the minerals (zinc, selenium, iron and calcium) present in this dog food. Carbohydrates from vegetables such as potato or sweet potato will contribute to fill it with energy doses.
The tomato present in Taste of the Wild High Prairie Canine with Bison and Deer also benefits your pet’s digestive processes due to its fiber content. On the other hand, the tomato’s own antioxidants, beta-carotene and lycopene, will strengthen your dog’s health. Likewise, yucca extract and dehydrated chicory root are excellent sources of fiber that your pet will find in this food for the benefit of its intestinal transit and digestive tract.
This natural dog food is totally clean and healthy thanks to the fact that the water used in its composition goes through an osmotic process that frees it from microorganisms or chemical products, making your pet’s digestion light and healthy.
The doses of proteins and amino acids are balanced in this dog food, which provides a good state of health to your pet’s organism. Meanwhile, the chelated minerals, make your pet can absorb more quickly and effectively all the nutrients essential for their health.
Finally, Taste of the Wild High Prairie Canine with Bison and Venison meets the nutritional levels established by the American Association of Feed Quality Control Officials (AAFCO).
- Dog food with roasted venison and bison as moderate protein and fat sources.
- Suitable for allergic or intolerant dogs, as it is free of cereals and gluten.
- Benefits in digestion due to fiber and protein supply.
- Great contribution of energy due to the carbohydrates of the sweet potato and potato.
- Purified water free of chemicals and microorganisms.
USE AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Natural food for feeding dogs of any breed or age with venison and bison that provide balanced doses of protein and fat for your pet.
- Ingredients: bison, lamb meal, chicken meal, egg product, sweet potatoes, peas, potatoes, canola oil, roasted bison, roasted venison meat, natural flavor, tomato pulp, sea fish meal, salt, choline chloride, dehydrated chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberry, Yucca schidigera extract, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei and Lactobacillus plantarum, dehydrated Trichoderma longibrachiatum, Trichoderma longibrachiatum, Yucca schidigera extract, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei and Lactobacillus plantarum.
- Analytical composition: protein (32%), fat (18%), moisture (10%), fiber (3%), calcium (2.1%), phosphorus (1.4%), sodium (0.3%), zinc (150 mg/kg), selenium (0.4 mg/kg), omega-6 fatty acids (2.8%), omega-3 fatty acids (0.3%), vitamin E (150 IU/kg).
- Metabolizable energy: 3719 Kcal/kg.
- Additives: vitamins (vitamin E, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid) and minerals (iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, manganese oxide, manganese proteinate, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite).
|Categorías del producto|
There are no reviews yet.